We’re in Dallas. Tonight we went over to fellowship church for a precursor worship service. Conference registration begins at 8 am so we’ll be cranking bright & early. The worship and the production values were off the charts….just incredible. Ed communicated a message on some basic vision stuff. Was a very good evening of worship. We capped off the evening with some Häagen-Dazs…MAN! I had this caramel ice cream that was incredible. I’ve eaten way too much today 🙂
Few quick hits:
- Our flight was pretty good on the way out. Smaller jet. Two seats, aisle, one seat.
- Okay, first, they took away the meal from the flight. Now, they have taken away the snack. We were told that they would be serving soft drinks, coffee and juice. However, if we wanted some cashews, we could pay $3.00 for a bag of them. And we could have our own “personal” water bottle for $3.00…..RIIIIIIIIIIIGGHHHTTT
- I love the Gaylord Texan. If you ever get a chance to stay here, do so.
- I totally forgot to pack a heavy winter coat for Chicago on Saturday. Richard said that the temps with windshield yesterday was -8 degrees….this boy’s going to head over to the bass pro shop for some serious fleece.
- I’m out…more tomorrow from C3.
Have a comment to add?