hey, sorry I’ve been absent some as of late. I’ve had a lot on my plate and A LOT on my mind. When I’m processing through and thinking through things, I tend to get introspective and not very expressive 🙂 Have a full day ahead but wanted to jot down a few notes while I’m thinking about it:
- today is my birthday…not sure how to feel about birthdays anymore. 36 today….and glad to be alive 🙂
- feel like right now is the calm before the storm with multi-site. Over the next several weeks we’re going to be getting in a lot of the equipment. New camera, projectors, lighting rig, etc.
- Love my kids like crazy. They are just so fun at times and just say things that make me laugh.
- Been reading a book that I’ve been wanting to read for a long time called Confessions of a Reformission Rev. by Mark Driscoll. I’m not a very consistent reader of books. I like to read but tend to do so in spurts. This is one book that I think EVERY..and I mean EVERY…pastor should get there hands on. One of those that I have a hard time putting down. It tells the Mars Hill Church (seattle) story but more importantly addresses some key issues that I think churches that consider themselves “contemporary” need to seriously pray and ponder over. CCC included.
- Would appreciate your prayers. God has really been stretching me in some areas of my life.