Whew! What a week. Took a blogging break, but I’m back in the saddle again. Here’s the latest from the world of Jones.
- We spent this past week in Orlando. The kids had never been to Disney so we spent two days at the Magic Kingdom. When we weren’t there, we were chilling poolside. Was a much needed break and was a great time with the fam.
- Was amazed at how efficient Disney is at moving massive amounts of people through lines and rides. Very impressed.
- Love Masters week. Was kinda odd being out of town during the tournament but wouldn’t trade the time away for anything.
- Weird thing about the Masters this year – I can’t remember this many people just shanking the ball so much. More miscues than I can remember seeing.
- This weekend we had 6 Easter services at Cedar Creek. We had approx 4,000 in total attendance. 11 am at Banks Mill was slammed. CCC West had around 600 in attendance there.
- Still blown away by God’s love for me. “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:15
- Waiting on God’s timing is tough. Been praying through a lot of stuff and just trying to follow His lead. One of those times where God seems “quiet”…don’t know if that makes sense to you or not.
- Still feeling kinda wiped out from our trip. Could use a double shot of starbucks right about now.
- On the way to and from Orlando we passed through several retirement communities. Reminded me of Seinfeld and Del Boca Vista 🙂
Have a comment to add?