Been quite a week. This may be short as I’m having to type this while lying down on my bed. Just wanted to give a quick update on me/us for those that have been asking/praying:
- Started this past week with a fever and a pretty nasty boil/infection. Had it treated by a surgeon in an in-office procedure and felt like it was doing well.
- Went back on Friday for a routine check up to get the packing changed and my doctor just wasn’t satisfied with how it was healing. So, Friday afternoon around 3PM I was admitted to Aiken Regional for outpatient surgery so they could go back in and remove any remaining infection. It was diagnosed as a staph infection called MRSA. Apparently it is a pretty nasty infection.
- I’m on some good antibiotics and vicodin for pain as needed.
- My wife is a champ. She has taken care of me very well. I’m blessed to have her.
- I’m hoping to get back on my feet by Wed/Thursday. Got a lot of work to do. Right now it’s hard to sit up with where the incision is located.
- Had to miss all of C3 this past week. Danny and Kenny both said it went really well, though. Maybe next year.
- Appreciate all the prayers, phone calls, visits and messages. All of them really helped.
- This whole ordeal threw off my 40 Days of Blogging by a few days. As I can, I hope to get that back on track.
- That’s all for now. Peace.
Have a comment to add?