So it’s been a little bit since my previous post. Wanted to give you a quick update in the world of Jones:
- As you can see in the post below, our house is on the market. It has now been listed for a little over a month. We’ve had a good bit of traffic, especially over the last several weeks. Selling a house is WORK! Here’s hoping that July is our month.
- Kim started a job working for the Aiken County Government last month. She’s really enjoying what she’s doing so that is a plus! While it’s been an adjustment for everyone, the family seems to be doing well with it.
- We took our family vacation earlier than usual this summer. It was really kind of an odd one in that Kim was only able to be there for about 3 days before having to head back to work. So, for much of the week it was me, my kids and my parents. It was good to get away, and I’m already wanting to hit the beach again soon…maybe a day trip to Kiawah Island in July?
- This is about the time of year I start seriously craving some college football…and the cooler temps with it! Don’t know how my DAWGS are going to do this year. Tons of potential there, but you have to get it done on the field. Another year like last year and there will be some changes at the top. Just the nature of things.
- Really excited about the direction that Alive Media and 4Thought Media are going. Got some cool projects that I’m working on right now and some exciting things coming down the road.
- Speaking of projects, one of the things I’m wanting to do more of is videography for events and weddings. If you know of someone that is getting hitched in July or August, let me know. I’m looking for a couple of weddings that I can video and edit to expand the portfolio, and it won’t cost them a dime. Hit the contact me for details or message me on Twitter/Facebook.
- Kim and I were talking today and she said, “Can you believe that in two years Spencer will be in middle school?” I about fell out.
- Well, that’s all for now. l8r